RCT Solutions is an international renewable energy company headquartered in Konstanz near Lake Konstanz in South Germany and has offices in Turkey, India, and China. We are the proven worldwide leaders in setting up green-field integrated PV factories with a thorough understanding of various processes.
Over the 10 years, RCT Solutions, served as a strategic partner and one-stop solutions partner of PV Manufacturing and renewable energy investors, governments, and associations to establish more than 94 GW of factory execution and installation.
To further strengthen and support our constantly growing team, we are looking for qualified and committed team members in our Service department in the role of Project Engineer to join our team.
The Project Engineer will be responsible for the machine installation, commissioning, and operation processes of giga-scale ingot-wafer-cell-module factories for our customers.
Therefore, stakeholder management and on-site activities will be a crucial skill for this role and you should have a proven track record of successfully executed projects.
- Manage the machine installation, commissioning, and operational processes of factories to be commissioned around the world in locations determined by our customers.
- Optimize the processes and manage a multi-national installation team, many of whom are engineers.
- Carrying out work following standard operating procedures (SOPs) and regularly reporting to the customer and employer
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems with installation processes and equipment
- To receive the trainings to be given by our collaborators and to transfer them to the employees reporting to him/her
- Working with cross-functional teams during factory set-up and operation
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and industry standards.
- Evaluate and implement new technologies and equipment to improve production efficiency
- Collaborate with external partners and suppliers to identify and implement best practices.
- Foster a culture of collaboration, continuous improvement, and accountability within the project team.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical-Electronics, Mechanical Engineering, or a related field.
- Preferably at least 3-5 years of experience in machine installation and commissioning projects.
- Experience in team management or willingness to do so
- No international exit barriers,
- To be a bridge between customers and collaborators,
- Suitability for long-term overseas travel
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and communicate complex technical information to cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong technical knowledge of solar PV manufacturing processes, equipment, and materials.
- Good interpretation of English both written and spoken
- Willing to travel abroad for international client sites.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
If you are an experienced and highly motivated Project Engineer with a passion for developing innovative cell-based products, we encourage you to apply for this position. We offer a competitive salary package, opportunities for growth and development, and a dynamic work environment.
How to Apply?
Before applying for a position, take some time to research the company and the position. This will help you understand our company’s culture, values, and mission, and allow you to tailor your application accordingly.
Write a cover letter:
A cover letter is your opportunity to introduce yourself and explain why you’re a good fit for the position. Customize your cover letter to the company and the job, and show your enthusiasm for the opportunity.
Share your resume:
Make sure your resume is up-to-date and tailored to the position you’re applying for. Highlight your relevant skills and experience, and use keywords from the job description to make your application stand out.
By following these step, please share your information to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the position you applied for.
You will receive further instructions and timeline about our on-boarding process.