Solar Module Expert / Specialist
The Solar Module Expert will be responsible for conceptualizing module technology solutions and implementing giga-scale module manufacturing processes for our clients.
RCT Solutions is an international renewable energy company headquartered in Konstanz in South Germany and has offices in India, Turkey and China. We are the proven worldwide leader in setting up green-field integrated PV factories as an engineering company with a thorough understanding of various processes. Over the 10 years, RCT-Solutions, served as a strategic and one-stop solutions partner for renewable energy investors, governments and associations to establish GW-scale manufacturing all over the world.
To further strengthen and support our constantly growing team, we are looking for a Solar Module Expert in our technology department. The Solar Module Expert will be responsible for conceptualizing module technology solutions and implementing giga-scale module manufacturing processes for our clients.
- Lead & strengthen a team of solar module experts for the state-of-the-art module technologies, manufacturing processes and equipment as well as global PV market.
- Conceptualize, develop and implement solar module factory projects for our customers, from initial project initiation, RfQ preparation, installation, commissioning, ramp-up and operation.
- Develop and maintain documentation of technologies, processes and procedures
- Work with cross-functional teams, including operations, supply chain, quality, R&D, process development and quality to ensure successful project execution for our customers, product development and manufacturing.
- Collaborate with external partners and vendors to identify and implement best practices in module engineering.
- Foster a culture of collaboration, continuous improvement, and accountability within both technology & project teams.
- Bachelor in mechanical, mechatronics, electronics engineering, physics or a related field. Master or PhD is a plus.
- At least 5+ years of experience in solar module engineering, preferably in a module equipment manufacturing or module manufacturing field.
- Strong technical knowledge of solar PV manufacturing technology, processes, equipment, and materials. Know-how on solar cell technology & PV power plants is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and communicate complex technical information to cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Good comment of English both written and spoken. German is a plus.
- Willing to travel abroad for international client sites (Ability to travel up to 30% is a must)
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
If you are an experienced and highly motivated Solar Module Expert with a passion for PV industry, we encourage you to apply for this position. We offer a competitive salary package, opportunities for growth and development, and a dynamic work environment.
How to Apply?
Before applying for a position, take some time to research the company and the position. This will help you understand our company’s culture, values, and mission, and allow you to tailor your application accordingly.
Write a cover letter:
A cover letter is your opportunity to introduce yourself and explain why you’re a good fit for the position. Customize your cover letter to the company and the job, and show your enthusiasm for the opportunity.
Share your resume:
Make sure your resume is up-to-date and tailored to the position you’re applying for. Highlight your relevant skills and experience, and use keywords from the job description to make your application stand out.
By following these step, please share your information to email@example.com with the title of the position you applied for.
You will receive further instructions and timeline about our on-boarding process.